June 28, 2004

"Inspiration from all over"

Snow called yesterday night (actually, he text-ed me cos he was having sexual fantasies about me but i rejected him and that's why he had to call me).

- hmm? lala *eyes roll up

The excuse he used for calling me was, typically, my blog. He asked what inspired me to write my last entry on Love & dating. Actually, he was more concerned that I was still suffering from the aftermath of my last break-up. hee.. Hey, I'm OKAY! What didn't kill me only helped to make me stronger. *wink* Thanks for 'checking up on me'.

Well, suffice to say that I've heard enough around me regarding such 'pathetic' acts of some of my girls' boyfriends. Honestly, what i used to tell my girls were things like, 'he's a loser. move on.' or 'sad story. you'd be better off without him'.

However, I realised that this idea of moving on is really not an option for the girls. Girls being girls, we tend to believe that anything could be worked out and that 'surely, he loves me enough to work it out and what he needs is more time'.

Sigh, bollocks. Some guyz are just indecisive and irresponsible and enjoys the act of swinging like a pendulum between commitment and non-commitment.

Enough of 'why's and 'should's. Let's just all sink to the rock bottom before we can be given a chance to see 'how' to bounce back.

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 19:17